Kent FA is excited to announce our new partnership for the 2015- 2016 County Cup Competitions, with Kent Reliance.
This partnership has grown over the last two years with Kent Reliance, previous sponsors of the Kent Senior Cup and our Junior & Sunday Football Cup Competitions, now sponsoring all 20 County Cup Competitions.
Our 20 County Cup Competitions see over 1,000 teams competing from across the county, covering all levels of football, from professional to grassroots clubs.
Kent FA’s work to support and develop football within the county sees the continuous growth and improvement of the Association’s 20 County Cup Competitions. With the invaluable financial support of Kent Reliance, Kent FA will be rewarding all finalists of the county cups with football equipment, along with a £2000 prize fund for the Senior Cup winners and £1000 prize fund for the Senior Trophy winners to celebrate their success in the competitions.
As both Kent Reliance and Kent FA are charity partners of Demelza Hospice Care for Children, their headquarters seemed the perfect location to launch our new partnership, and release the first and second round draws for the Kent Reliance Senior Cup for the 2015-2016 season.
Kent Reliance will continue their support of grassroots football with the launch of #MagicOfTheCup competition. All clubs participating in the cups will be asked to submit their #MagicOfTheCup moments or snapshots, be it an unexpected win over a more senior team, a hat-trick of goals, or a football club combining their game with a community aspect. Each month two club winners will be selected, and rewarded with football equipment.
Paul Dolan, Chief Executive of the Kent FA, is delighted Kent Reliance has agreed to sponsor our County Cup programme: “Throughout our relationship with Kent Reliance, they have also shown their commitment to the grassroots football community. Kent Reliance has supported us with a variety of projects to develop and improve the game for people in Kent. Our 20 County Cups Competitions play an integral role in our engagement with clubs in Kent. Our partnership with Kent Reliance will ensure that we lead the way in creating competitions that uphold the highest standards.”
Robert Gurr, Public Relations and Events Manager of Kent Reliance, commented: “The County Cup programme plays an integral part of the landscape of Kent football. By working with the Kent FA to support the 20 County Cup Competitions we are looking forward to promoting Kent football across the county and supporting the local community. We are incredibly excited to celebrate the success of Kent’s football teams over the coming season.”
Results of the first and second round draw of the Kent Reliance Senior Cup can be found here. The dates of the draw announcements for the remaining Kent Reliance County Cup competitions are:
- Kent Reliance Senior Trophy – 6 th August
- Kent Reliance Women’s Cup – 11th September
- Kent Reliance Women’s Plate – 11th September
- Kent Reliance Intermediate Cup – 28th August
- Kent Reliance Intermediate Challenge Shield – 14th August
- Kent Reliance Junior Cups (Junior Cup A, Junior Cup B, Junior Cup C) – 28th August
- Kent Reliance Sunday Cups (Premier Cup, Junior Cup, Junior Trophy) – 28th August
- Kent Reliance Veterans Cup – 4 th September
- Kent Reliance Under 18 Boys Cup – 28th August
- Kent Reliance Under 16 Boys Cup – 28th August
- Kent Reliance Under 15 Boys Cup – 28th August
- Kent Reliance Under 14 Boys Cup – 28th August
- Kent Reliance Under 13 Boys Cup – 28th August
- Kent Reliance Under 16 Girls Cup – 11th September
- Kent Reliance Under 14 Girls Cup - 11th September
For further information, please contact Kent FA Marketing & Communications Officer on 01622 792140 or email firstname.lastname@example.org