1. The Organiser of this competition (‘the Competition’) and Data Controller for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (‘GDPR’) and other applicable data protection law is OneSavings Bank plc trading as Kent Reliance, registered office at Reliance House, Sun Pier, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4ET (‘the Organiser’). Any correspondence in relation to the Competition should be sent to the following address: FAO the Customer Communications and Engagement team, Charter House, Broadlands, Wolverhampton WV10 6TD.
2. The Competition is open only to individuals over the age of 18 years old who currently live in the United Kingdom.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary to enter the Competition, however internet access is required.
4. Only one entry per person can be submitted.
5. The Competition will open at 11am on 17th July 2020 (the ‘Opening Date’) and close at 11am on 20th July 2020 (‘the Closing Date’). Entries received after that time will not be considered.
6. The Organiser does not accept responsibility for entries not submitted due to a technical fault of any kind.
7. The Prize will be a £50 B&Q e-Gift card.
8. Entrants should refer to the terms and conditions (see below) of the Prize provider before entering the Competition. The Organiser is not responsible for any issues relating to the booking or use of the Prize.
The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to reject any entries if they are deemed to be inappropriate or offensive by the Organiser.
To enter the Competition, entrants must:
- Comment on the Summer Holiday Competition Thread on the Kent Reliance – Savings Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/KentReliance) explaining what they would spend a B&Q e-Gift voucher on should they win.
If an entry is not submitted in accordance with paragraph 10 above, it will be rejected and will not be entered into the draw.
The winner(s) will be selected on 21st
July 2020 from all valid entries with the correct answers between the Opening and Closing Date by using a computer process that produces verifiable random results.
The winner(s) will be notified through Facebook messenger by the Kent Reliance - Savings Facebook page no later than the 22nd
July 2020 and must provide an email address. The Prize will be sent to the email address provided by the winner. Should a winner fail to provide their email address within 14 days of being contacted by the Organiser, the Prize will be forfeited and the Organiser shall be entitled to select an alternative winner.
All entrants who fulfil the criteria detailed above at paragraph 10 will have an equal chance of winning the Competition.
The Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or any other payment or discount and are not transferable.
The Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the Prize or substitute for one of equivalent value if for any reason beyond its control the original Prize becomes unavailable. Any changes will be displayed on the Kent Reliance - Savings Facebook page.
The Organiser’s decision on all matters relating to the Competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into about such decisions.
The Competition is not open to employees of the Organiser, its subsidiaries or brands, or any of their families.
The Organiser reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Competition at any time without notice.
By entering this Competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
The Organiser will process the personal data of the entrants (name, email, postcode) in accordance with its obligations pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other applicable data protection law for the purposes of the administration of the Competition.
For more information on how the Organiser uses or collects personal data of the entrant(s) please see the Organiser’s Privacy Notice for Competitions.
If any entrant and/or winner wishes to withdraw their consent for use of their name and image for the above purposes at any stage, they should contact the Organiser at firstname.lastname@example.org
. This will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out by the Organiser before the entrant withdraws their consent.
The winner’s surname and county of residence will be available 14 days after 20th
July 2020 by emailing the following address email@example.com
All entry instructions form part of these terms and conditions.
The Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising in relation to the Competition.