Keeping you up to date
We’ll provide you with information about transactions as follows:
- We’ll send you a transactional statement for each month that you make a payment (other than interest payments) out of any of your postal or branch based savings accounts, unless you tell us otherwise.
- If you have an online account, we’ll upload a transactional statement to our online banking portal for each month that you make a payment in or out of your account (other than interest payments). We’ll notify you via email when these statements are available to view and download.
- In addition to these transactional statements, we’ll send you an annual statement.
If you register to use online services, you can view your account balance and recent transactions online at any time. Register for Online Services now.
Please note: if you have a passbook account, you’ll be able to view your balance and transactions, but won’t be able to make additional deposits or withdraw funds online from these accounts.
How interest is paid
Unless your specific product terms and conditions state otherwise, interest will be credited to your account or paid into an account you have elected (when you opened your account), to have interest credited annually on the first working day after 5 April.
For accounts where interest is paid monthly, interest is added to the account or paid to your elected account on the last working day of each month.
When you opened your account, you would’ve let Kent Reliance know your marketing preferences and whether you’d like to be updated about products and services that we think may interest you.
If you wish to change your marketing preferences, you can do so any time. If you have online access, simply log on and send us a secure message. Otherwise, write to us at:
PO Box 601
If you’d like to see how we use your personal information, please click here.
Keeping us up to date
Lost or stolen documents
You must keep all security details we give you safe and not give them to another person or let anyone else use them.
If you lose your passbook, other documents or security details relating to your account or believe they’ve been acquired by another person you should tell us as soon as possible on our freephone fraud prevention number 0800 077 8210.
Changing your account details
It’s important that you let us know of changes to important information such as your name, address, telephone number or email address. You can let us know about any changes in the following ways:
- Pop into one of our branches. Please bring your passbook, another form of identification and evidence to confirm the changes.
- Calling 0345 122 1122. We’ll need to ask you some questions to verify your identity and may require you to write or provide evidence to confirm the changes. *
- Writing to us at PO Box 601, Chatham ME4 9DX. Please make sure you sign your letter and provide evidence to confirm the changes.
- Log on to Online Services and send us a secure message. We’ll aim to first verify the changes electronically, but may require you to provide evidence to confirm the changes if we’re unable to verify them online.
*For customer service and training purposes, calls with Kent Reliance may be monitored and/or recorded.